Your right to choose
Unfortunately, accidents happen. And when they do, our Vauxhall Approved Bodyshop is the right choice for accident repairs to your Vauxhall. Nobody knows your car better than us.
Six reasons to choose our Vauxhall Approved Bodyshop - the very best for you and your car.
- A named contact personally responsible for seeing your repair through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Genuine Vauxhall parts, backed by a full 12 months warranty, fitted by Vauxhall-trained technicians.
- Convenient repair estimating - at home or at work, wherever you want.
- Help with alternative transport - whether you need a courtesy car or just a lift to the station.
- Vehicle collection and delivery - with your vehicle returned to you thoroughly cleaned, inside and out.
- We'll keep you informed of progress every step of the way.
And if you choose a Vauxhall approved Accident Repair Centre you get these benefits:
- Guaranteed quality using Vauxhall parts.
- 12 month Vauxhall repair warranty.
- Free vehicle collection and delivery.
- Free courtesy car.
- Agreed fixed completion date.
If I have an accident what do I do?
If you are involved in an accident remember:
- Stay Calm! Any situation will be easier to resolve without angry or emotional reactions.
- If anyone is injured, or there is a threat of further danger, call the emergency services immediately on 999
- Never admit liability as this could prejudice any insurance claim.
- Swap names, addresses, registration numbers, and if possible insurance details with the other driver(s).
- Draw a sketch showing the exact location, street names, date, times, registration numbers of all vehicles, and weather conditions.
- Take details of all witnesses.
- Take photographs if possible.
- Check the condition of your car carefully before driving off.
- Contact Tustain Motors for a repair estimate and further advice.