The following privacy statement sets out the company’s procedures relating to the collection of, the processing of and the storage of personal data that is acquired during the normal course of business.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address);
• information that you provide when completing your online profile (including your name, gender, date of birth and any educational details and employment details you provide);
• information that you provide to us when signing up to any distribution lists to receive correspondence from us;
• information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services, including any other transaction details made via any of our websites (including your address, telephone number and payment details)
Personal data we receive will be used for the purposes it was provided, including:
• Meet the terms of your order;
• Enable communication with you regarding the up-keep and safety of your vehicle;
• Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
• Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
• enable your use of the services available on our website;
• Sharing information about our own products and services;
• We may disclose your personal information to any of our staff, agents, suppliers or subcontractors where it would be reasonable to do so. (If consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing we will ensure it is obtained prior to processing)
• We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies where it would be reasonable to do so. (If consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing we will ensure it is obtained prior to processing)
• We may be legally obliged to disclose your personal information:
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
• to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information].
• Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
• We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
• We will store all the personal data you provide on our secure password and firewall-protected servers.
• You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, via a Subject Access Request
• Upon receipt of such a request we will, after confirming identity, provide all relevant data we may hold to you in the most practical format unless otherwise stipulated and reasonably possible.
• We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
• If you instruct us to no longer process your personal data we will do so as quickly as possible.
• If you instruct us to destroy any/all of your personal data we may hold, we will do so as quickly as possible.
• If you instruct us to cease all processing for marketing purposes we will do so as quickly as possible.
Cookies are small files stored in your browser and are used by most websites to help personalise your web experience. Some features on this site will not function if you do not allow cookies.
These cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site, using a service provided by Google Analytics.
Third Party Cookies
We may use a number of social media tools to enhance visitor interaction on our site. If you already use these platforms their cookies may be set through our website. Data may then be collected by these companies that enables them to serve up adverts on other sites that they think are relevent to your interests. If you do not use such platforms then our site will not place these cookies on your device.
These cookies are used to enable core site functionality. They do not contain any personal information and are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
To contact our DPO please email email@example.com. Alternatively call 01665 510088.
This information in this site is intended for customers and prospective customers of Tustain Motors Limited in the United Kingdom and may not be applicable to other jurisdictions. Tustain Motors Limited will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the contents of this Site are accurate and up to date. However, Tustain Motors Limited reserves the right to change product prices and specifications at any time.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Tustain Motors Limited reserve the right to change any of the above terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
If you do not accept these Terms in full, you must stop using this website immediately.
Please contact us if you require additional information.